Sunday, December 14, 2008

Blogger Tournament

I've been reading up on a few blogger poker tournaments and signed up for both PokerStars and Bodog Blogger Tournamnetns. Looks like I have one chance on both sites to qualify for the final Blogger tournamnet.

...





On Bodog, it looks like two players to be aware of is $mokkee, and TonySoprano (plus anyone else who is on the leader board). If I have time, I'll research their game.

...

I don't know if I'll have time to play in the PokerStars blogger tournament as their freerolls run up until the 20th, which is the only day I may have a chance to play. But I signed up anyway.

(The below is a requirement for the event.)


Online Poker

I have registered to play in the PokerStars World Blogger Championship of Online Poker!

The WBCOOP is an online Poker tournament open to all Bloggers.

Registration code: 337028




UPDATE: Looks like my little blog got me into the PokerStars tournament as well.

UPDATEII: I will not be playing at the Bodonkament (I didn't realize there was a registration process, which wasn't as clear cut as PokerStars' instructions).

Thank you for contacting Bodog Poker Customer Service.

We have forwarded
this information to our Tournaments Department who will confirm that pokergambit.com is being run by
you and is, in fact, an active Poker blog. If this is the case, they will then
register you to play in the next available tournament in the Blogger Series.
Please note that this process does need to be completed by our Tournaments
Department and, as such, we cannot guarantee any exact time-frames regarding
registration for the tournament.

Thank you very much for writing. Should
you have any questions, or require any further assistance, please don't hesitate
to contact us.
Regards,
Poker Customer Service

1 comment:

smokkee said...

thx for pimping the Bodog series. to answer the question you left on my site, the live blogger tournament at Venetian ran 1 day but many bloggers stayed to donk it up several days b4/after. it's an annual thing coordinated to occur mid-december. but there are several bloggers that head out to Vegas during the WSOP June/July.

GL at the tables.