Monday, February 9, 2009

"Players, On Playing Me" Or, "My Table Image"

(This entry may get re-edited.)

I take this as a compliment: one specific player leaves the table and repositions himself against me when I sit down/same player not only does that, but he now usually, re-loads for the full buy-in; another player does the same, adding chips whenever I sit down at the table.

Fear this!

These actions give some me definitive feedback on my table image. They show an overwhelming example that they feel every edge is needed against me. I hate to put myself on a pedestal, but there is no other conclusion. I have to say as well that 4 out of 5 times I am a winner against these two players, and/or they usually see me as a winner at the tables I sit.

Knowing this, it has become easier to play against these players as their bets or no-bets, give me a huge amount of information. Now, if I can only get every player to do this for me.

No comments: