Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lost Databases

...lost rants. I basically started my bankroll from $5 given to me from Bodog (okay, I padded it a little with about a hundred). I had all the hands and games that enabled me to put a couple of zeros behind that 5. But, I just realized that I had deep sixed the whole Poker Tracker database when I reformatted my computer this weekend. All that is left is a snapshot of an older graph.

Crap. What can you do? Although, I do have to say that there is something refreshing starting anew. Can't really explain what that is right now; feels like a rebirth or something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi PokerGambit
That's too bad about your lost database. Losing these type of logs is annoying, I lost a log of something else before. Good luck for your sessions this week, Yojimgari

Rakewell said...

Here's what you can do. See
http://hardboiledpoker.blogspot.com/2008/10/objects-in-mirror-are-closer-than-they.html

LP said...

sweet