Monday, October 27, 2008

On Full Tilt

I am back on FullTilt poker now.

I don't know what it is about Poker Stars, but I seem to go on mega-tilt there and wind up donking off my $$$. Maybe it's the constant bad plays getting rewarded (read: suckouts); the insatiable amount of time players take to make a move b/c they are playing god-knows-how-many-tables; for some reason I like their software the least; the days, weeks (and weeks) of being card dead. I have to give them one thing though, that is their tech-support is great! But that doesn't do anything for my bankroll.

Maybe, it's all in my head.

But that's after the fact now. I still have an account over at Bodog that is maintained at just over $500. It seems I am treating it like some kind of relic or display piece; too scared to lose it, not sure if I want to take it out yet. It's not like $500 is breaking the bank or going to change my life, so for now I'll still mull over the idea of withdrawing it. In the meantime, I'll play at FT and try to finish up my bonus up to $50 due on Nov 2nd.

No comments: