Wednesday, November 12, 2008

UB Loves Me!!!



2 weeks ago, I transferred the last remaining $$$ to a friend on Ultimate Bet. Today, in the mail I receive free $$$ from UB:

Hi xxx,

How would you like to win a piece of over $3 Million? How would you like to make it happen for free?

We've added $10 in no-catch cash to your account and you're invited to use it to rope off your seats in UBOC, UltimateBet's Online Championship series.

The 10-day event, which kicks off in January, features two $1 Million tourneys, two amazing schedules and over $3 Million in total guaranteed cash.

Please note, your free cash must be used by November 24th or it will be returned to the card room for other players to enjoy.

When you're ready to make your next deposit, we offer several easy payment options to help you fund your UltimateBet account quickly and effortlessly.


This is the 3rd time UB gave me free money. I honestly don't remember what happened to the first $5, but I think I ran it up over $100 and gave some away unvoluntarily, and transferred the rest. The next 5, I think the same but ran it to about 40 or 50. I convinced my friend to transfer the rest of what he has and I'll add the 10 to that and see what I can do.

My play on UB can be described as volatile. I move money around, albeit the micro-stakes I tend to play. This must be good for the site...something like a prop at the table. This is a stroke for my ego, so I'll leave it at that.

See you at the tables.

No comments: