Sunday, November 2, 2008

Weekend So Far

PokerStars
I put another $100, into PokerStars with the intent of transferring a friend the money (he's one of these cats who don't trust other people on the internet w/ his account information). However, a couple days passed since last Sunday when I deposited it, and they had still not allowed me to transfer by stating that the funds had not cleared yet. No sweat for me, so I transferred him my last twenty-something bucks from UB, which I don't mind playing there anymore.

Why let perfectly good money sit there and go to waste? Money is meant to be spent. So while we wait for PS to clear the $$$ there, I went to the tables w/ it and made $18. Not bad, for an hours work at the .02-.05 tables.

Bodog
Over at Bodog, I made another $30 on top of my awesome Wednesday session. At midnight I started to get a little tired and called it quits (I am sure I could of made more, but it's not good to play tired).

Maybe I'll take a break tomorrow and catch up on some reading.

No comments: