Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year

Well, it's the new year and a lot of blogs by tradition are publishing year-in-review posts. Not I...don't think I've been poker blogging long enough to do one of those, plus I just don't want to be cliche.

There is some news however! I have managed to make most of my bankroll back (95%) on Bodog from a previous huge loss (45%), keeping me ahead by a huge percentage. Also, I've managed to make half of my roll back on PokerStars, keeping my losses down. I'm happy about both situations.

Another thing I can reflect on is this blog as a whole. Although, I'm used to a large readership base from my previous endeavor, the minuscule traffic here does not phase me one bit - proving to myself that this blog is a fit for my needs and not the masses.

Have a great 2009!

No comments: